Job and Vacancy Nanny/Housekeeper in Founex, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland
Our repeat clients are looking for an active and dynamic Nanny/Housekeeper to work in Founex, canton Vaud, Switzerland. The position is live in, the nanny/housekeeper will be provided with a separate bedroom with a bathroom and a mini car.
The nanny/ housekeeper will look after two school age children (10 and 13 years old) and 1 dog, and also do light housework. The family also has a part-time cleaner (2 days a week).
The right candidate has to speak English because the family is English speaking. The position will be suitable for a friendly and warm person who is looking for a long-term commitment.
Start Date: 1st week of January 2020.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving licence is a must
- Able to speak good English, French as a plus
- Swiss work permit
- Dog lover
- Verifiable references
- Available, flexible and trustworthy
- Ability to cook is a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the children
- Take them to/from school and activities
- Wash the children’s clothes and toys
- Prepare meals for the children
- Regularly inform the parents about their children’s activities and development
- Taking children to the doctor with parents’ permission
- Babysitting up to two nights a week
- Performing light housekeeping duties such tidying up and organising the house, vacuum cleaning or similar (no heavy cleaning required)
- Running errands
- Looking after the dog_Irish terrier (feeding, walking, etc)
Monday to Friday, approximately 8 hours a day (from 7am to 12 pm, and then from 4 pm to 7 pm), 2 evenings of babysitting
Salary: Negotiable, between 4 000 – 5 000 CHF net per month.
Ad reference : 1255 LD
Post on 22/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny