Job and Vacancy Nanny in Athens, Greece
We have a new role for a native Greek speaking nanny in Athens, Greece, that will live in and will work in rotation two weeks on and two weeks off.
There are already other nannies in this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience with twins is a plus
Job duties for the Nanny
· Provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment.
· Read a lot to the children
· Arrange age-appropriate and stimulating activities that encourage learning and development
· Playing with them actively inside and outside of the family home.
· Prepare healthy snacks and meals for the children if needed (at the main house we have a Chef)
· Schedule nap times and support nap issues
· Support all aspects of their development.
· Ensuring they are safe at all times
· Singing nursery rhymes to them
· Taking them for walks to the local park for fresh air.
· Playing both fun and educational games such as number games and colours
· Tidying away their games and toys after use.
· Keeping the children’s bedrooms and playroom and tidy as you go along
· Washing and ironing the children’s clothes and towels and bedding weekly if needed (at the main house we have housekeeping personnel)
· Change diapers
· Doing bath time if needed.
· Assisting with swimming and all training of the children.
· Updating the family on the child's development and for any concern.
· Follow family to trips in Greece and abroad
Post on 24/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny
Ad reference : 1256 LD