Job and Vacancy Governess in Doha, Qatar
A family in Doha, Qatar is looking for a governess to teach their 4 children between the age of 4 and 12.
The ideal candidate must have very good experience in the English school curriculum and previous experience in the Middle East.
The position is live-in, accommodation and transportation is provided.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Looking after principals' children’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- Supervise the children at all times (except their time in School)
- Manage and share social activities with children (e.g. reading, singing, learning numbers, swimming, painting)
- Ensure that the child schoolbooks, homework, clothes, etc. are ready at all times
- Develop a timetable for the daily activities of principal's children, include learning and play activities, and meal plans.
- Encourage the development of skills, which are relevant to the children’s age and level of social development, e.g. puzzles, reading, painting, writing, arithmetic, drawing, music, etc.
- Teaching Children English and preferably French Language
- Join the family during their travel and supervising the child
- Any other related tasks assigned by the principal
- Experience in Middle East region
- Very good experience in the English school curriculum
- English speaker
- Arabic is a plus
- Team player
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Flexible and can travel with the employer whenever required
- Ready for permanent and long-term employment with the family
Start date: Immediate
Dependant on experience