Nanny/Housekeeper Job offer and Vacancy
A lovely family based in London, United Kingdom are looking for a positive and caring nanny / housekeeper who would look after their 9.5-month old son and perform light housekeeping duties.
The candidate will be required to travel to Gstaad, Switzerland, where the family stay for 2-3 months per year.
There is a housekeeper and a driver in Gstaad so the candidate will not have to do any housekeeping. However, when the family is in London, the candidate will have perform half housekeeping / half nanny duties.
The mother stays with the child most of the time so it is going to be a shared care role.
Date of the beginning of the job: ASAP
Contract: Full-time, permanent.
• Experience in a similar position
• Fluent English
• French will be an advantage
• First Aid training
• Calm and caring person
• Positive and friendly, with a smile
• Preferably able to swim
• Happy to do some housekeeping
Duties and responsibilities
• Looking after the baby
• Taking the boy to activities
• Stimulating baby’s development through activities and games
• Bathing and dressing the boy
• Preparing meals for the baby and making sure he is properly nourished
• Washing baby’s clothes and bedsheets
• Maintaining the baby’s play area
• Regularly informing the parents about their baby’s activities and development
• Speaking to the boy in French is possible
• Following the hygiene and safety rules
• Taking the baby to the doctor with parents’ permission
• Teaching good manners in relation to parental expectations
• Performing general housekeeping duties when required (cleaning, laundry and ironing)
8-9 hours per day (approximately from 11am to 7.30pm)
It is a live-in position. A separate en-suite bedroom will be provided.
£ 2000 net/month, can be negotiable depending on profile.
Ad reference: 1172 LD