French Nanny in Beirut, Lebanon
A dynamic and energetic French speaking Nanny is required for two children (boy 3 y.o and girl 4 y.o.) in Beirut, Lebanon. The nanny must be a native French speaker and speak to the children in French only, as well as be able to communicate with the parents in English. The children go to a French school, where they stay until early afternoon, and already speak some French.
The right candidate must be artistic and creative, would teach the children French and encourage their overall development through games and activities.
The position may be live-in (in this case the nanny will share a comfortable room with the little girl) or live-out (a separate accommodation outside of the house may be provided).
Start is at the end of September 2017.
- Native French speaker
- Conversational English
- Experience in a similar position
- Enthusiastic, active and dynamic
- Flexible and available
- Willing to travel with the family
- Artistic and creative
- Honest and trustworthy
- Clean and presentable
- Kind person who genuinely loves children
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the children
- Speaking to the children in French only
- Giving French lessons to the children
- Providing help with homework
- Stimulating children’s development by playing fun & educational games
- Encouraging and being engaged in children’s development
- Teaching children good manners & proper behaviour
- Taking the children to / from school and activities if required
- Ensuring that the children eat properly
- Ensuring that the children’s rooms and toys are clean and tidy
- Travelling with the children when required (Europe, USA, etc)
8-10 hours per day
Salary and package
Standard expat package provided (accommodation, food inside the house, insurance, ticket).
Very good salary, to be discussed depending on profile.