Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A lovely family living in Central London (Chelsea) is looking for an active and dynamic French speaking Nanny for two boys (3 and 6 years old) who would also provide some help around the house. One of the children is full time in school and the second one stays at nursery until 12pm.
There is also a full time housekeeper and driver so the nanny would have to help the housekeeper with house duties as well as help the mother with children after school.
The family would prefer to have a live-out person however will consider live in. In case of live-in, the family will agree to relocate the right candidate.
The candidate must be willing to travel with the family as they spend most school term brakes aboard.
· At least two years of experience with young children
· Able to cook healthy and tasty meals for children
· Fluent French
· Conversational English
· First Aid certificate
· Non smoker
· Available to travel with the family
· Discreet and polite
· Have good communication skills
· Team worker
· Tidy and punctual
Duties and responsibilities
· Looking after the children
· Taking children to after-school activities, collecting them from school if necessary (with a driver)
· Communicating with the children in French only
· Organising activities for the children
· Stimulating children’s development through activities and games
· Bathing and dressing the children if required
· Preparing lunch and sometimes dinner for children (healthy and tasty meals)
· Washing and ironing children’s clothes and bedsheets
· Maintaining the children’s play area
· Doing shopping and running errands for the family if required
· Assisting the housekeeper with tidying the house (no deep cleaning ) and ironing while the children are in school
· Regularly informing the parents about their children’s activities and development
· Following the hygiene and safety rules
· Babysitting once or twice per week
Monday to Friday, 8 working hours per day
The position may be either live-out or live-in. The family can provide accommodation if necessary (a separate room with a bathroom).
Trial period: 2 weeks
Salary: £ 600 net per week
Start: End of August – Beginning of September 2017