Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
UHNW terrific international family with a summer residence in Newport Beach, California is seeking an experienced sweet, energetic, educated, “trustworthy”, creative, playful Nanny with a loving spirit for their 7 year old daughter. The family has 2 children and has a full time nanny for their little boy.
This is preferrably a live-out position, but will consider live-in. This is a temporary position from 10 July - 10 September.
During this time, the family may travel to various islands, and would like the Nanny to travel with them.
- Must have 3-5 years solid experience with great references (TRUST is a must).
- Must be an organized “team player” with a wonderful attitude.
- Must have good etiquette skills with children
- Flexible 5 day work schedule with occasional weekends.
- Must be willing to travel with family during this time period.
- Must be legal to work in the United States and have valid US Passport
- Light tidying of the children's areas; children's laundry.
- Light healthy, fresh cooking for children when needed.
- Must create a fun, safe, nurturing and calming environment for the children
- Must have clean CA driver license to take the child to activities.
- Strong verbal and written language skills
- Computer skills
- CPR & first aid and CPR certification.
- Registered with California's TrustLine