Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
Family based in Los Angeles (California), France (Paris and French Riviera) and Lebanon (Beirut) is looking for a Mobile French speaker nanny in order to take care of the 18 months old and 1 year old children.
The target date to begin upon your arrival in Los Angeles mid/late May 2017.
- Experience with a clean background check
- Great references
- Child development educational requirements
- Have CPR & first aid and CPR certification
- Create a super happy, safe, nurturing and calming environment for the children.
- Have good etiquette skills
- Be willing to travel internationally with family
- Be legal to work in the United States and have a valid US passport
- Team player
Have a flexible 5 day work schedule with occasional weekend availability
Work week to range between 40 - 50 hours per week.
Estimate daily schedule 9:00 AM PST - 7:00 PM PST
- Tidy children’s areas
- Playing with children
- Launder and maintain children's clothing.
- Bathing and dressing
- Babysitting duties
- Encouraging creativity, imagination and social development
- Informing parents on their child’s progress
- Organising fun, educational activities
- Cleaning and tidying bedroom(s), toys and games room(s)
- Preparing luggage and toys for travelling
- Establishing and maintaining good communications with parents at all times
- Respecting and adapting to parental preferences and needs in regards to discipline, routines, activities and living or travel arrangement
A guest house will be provided
Between 2 700 and 3 800 dollars net a month / 2 500 to 3 500 euros nets a month