Travelling Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
HNW Private Family with main residence in Newport Beach, Los Angeles, California, USA is seeking an experienced sweet, energetic, playful Nanny for their three children (ages 5 - 10). This is a live-out position.
Responsibilities & Profile required
• Must have 3-5 years solid experience with great references (TRUST is a must).
• Must be an organized “team player” to support 2 other nannies and housekeepers.
• Must have good etiquette skills with children
• Flexible 5 day work schedule with occasional weekends.
• Must be willing to travel with family nationally & internationally.
• Must be legal to work in the United States and have valid US Passport
• Light tidying of the children's areas; children's laundry.
• Light healthy, fresh cooking for children when needed.
• Must create a fun, safe, nurturing and calming environment for the children
• Must have clean CA driver license to take kids to appointments, play dates, activities.
• Strong English and Spanish verbal and written language skills
• Computer skills
• Must like pets (family has 2 dogs / 2 cats / 1 Cockatilel)
• CPR & first aid and CPR certification.
$80,000 - $90,000 per year (DOE)
Benefits package after trial period.