Governess Job offer and Vacancy
A HNW family in New-York, USA, is looking for an experienced and professional governess who will arrange comfortable and interesting training and development for 2 girls aged 9 and 11 years.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a person who knows how to educate children and teach them discipline and self-organization in a creative way.
- 5 or more years of experience working for a private family
- Native Spanish and/or French speaker
- Fluent English speaker
- Psychological or Pedagogical education would be a plus
- Good manners and etiquette knowledge
- Strong general knowledge of history, geography, literature
- Driving licence would be a plus
- Self-organised and disciplined person
- Discreet and reliable person
- Patience and love for children
Duties and responsibilities
- Communication in French/Spanish with children
- Providing language learning lessons (French/Spanish/English)
- Teaching good manners and etiquette
- Accompanying children to extra-curricular activities (dancing, music, drawing lessons)
- Assistance with preparation of homework and projects
- Monitoring children's school achievements (school performance) and discussing results with parents
- Monitoring compliance with children’s NPT regime
- Encouraging children’s emotional and intellectual development through educational games and other techniques
5 days/ week
From 12 p.m to 8 p.m
The position can be live-in or live-out
If needed, accommodation with a separate bedroom will be provided.
Salary and Contract
Depends on qualification.
Trial period – 2 months
Start – from March