Governess Job offer and Vacancy
A French family based in Dubai is looking for a governess to look after their three children: 2 daughters 7 and 10 years old, and a 8-year-old boy. The governess has to speak English, French and Spanish will be a plus.
The family already have a housekeeper who does cleaning, shopping and cooking.
The children are bilingual English/French.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a governess
- An English speaker (fluent English), French and Spanish will be a plus
- Driving license
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take the children from school
- Suggest and organise activities for the children and accompany them
- Encourage children’s development and play with them
- Respect the hygiene and safety rules
- Organise fun games for the children
- Ensure that the children follow the rules taught be the parents
- Inculcate good moral values according to parents’ expectations
- Organise playdates with friends of the children
- Participate in their education
- Support and help the children with their homework
- Look after the children
Sunday to Thursday, from 7 am until 7 pm
Accommodation and other conditions
A furnished flat with a car and insurance provided.
30 days of paid leave
Between 5 000 and 7 000 euros net per month plus accommodation.