Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A high-profile family living in the centre of Athens, Greece is looking for a Live-in Nanny for their two children (boys, 3 years old and 7 months old). The right candidate would be kind, cheerful and trustworthy.
The nanny will take full care of the baby and help with the toddler. The 3-year-old boy goes to school so the nanny will look after him only in the afternoons and evenings. The nanny will be required to babysit 4-5 days per month (24 hour care), after which she will have an extra day off.
The family live in a 230 m2 flat, they have a driver / security officer and a cleaner.
The employers offer food and accommodation to the candidate.
- Experience with children and in families
- Positive references from former employers
- Clean criminal records
- Fluent English (preferably a Native English speaker)
- Friendly person with a positive attitude
- Kind and honest candidate
- Clean and tidy person
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the children
- Taking the children to playgrounds and for walks
- Organising activities for the children
- Encouraging the children to do different activities and play
- Teaching the children good manners and behaviour
- Preparing the bath and clothing for the children
- Tidying up the children’s play area and their rooms
- Cleaning the children’s toys
- Ensuring that the children eat properly
- Regular reporting to the parents about the activities and development of the children
- Complying with the hygiene and safety rules
- Babysitting 4-5 days per month
- Travelling with the family if required
- Feeding a dog if required
8-9 hours per day
The position is live-in. The candidate will have a separate furnished room with her own bathroom in the flat.
Relocation costs will be covered by the employers.
Trial period 1 month
Start as soon as possible