Job Offer and Vacancy Live-in Nanny in York, United Kingdom
A lovely family with 2 children (girl 3 y.o. and boy 7 y.o.) based in York, UK is looking for two fun and active live-in nannies who would assist with childcare duties, educational activities and school runs. The ideal candidates will be team players who are able to organise their time.
The position will be live in. Employers provide a comfortable and spacious bedroom with a private bathroom in the house.
Start Date: One nanny will be required to start in March 2020, and another nanny will start in September 2020.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Bathing and dressing children
- Taking the boy to / from school and after-school activities etc.
- Babysitting duties
- Encouraging creativity, imagination and social development
- Caring for physical and mental health: includes looking after the children when sick, supervising administration of medicine (agreed with parents), visits to the doctor, listening to them etc.
- Organising fun, educational activities
- Preparing and organising for special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas etc.
- Preparing luggage and toys for travelling
- Establishing and maintaining good communications with parents at all times
- Respecting and adapting to parental preferences and needs in regards to discipline, routines, activities and living or travel arrangements
- Previous experience working with children
- Fun, dynamic and pro-active candidate
- Caring and hardworking
- Creative, fun and active
- Patient and professional
- Trustworthy, responsible and safety conscious
- Above and beyond attitude
Working hours: Flexible
Monday – Friday (Occasional weekends)
Live-in Nanny Salary