Governess Job offer and Vacancy
A new governess role has become available for an international UHNW family based in Belgrade, Serbia, living at sea and on land who wish to hire a Governess for their tri-lingual 7-year-old daughter. The right candidate has to be adaptable and available for travelling with the family.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Native Serbian speaker from Belgrade and close surroundings (due to accents)
- Clean Visa history
- Qualified to continue to develop the learning of Serbian language
- Must be a good English speaker B3 / IELTS 5 minimum
- Pedagogical Degree (“Bachelor” or “Masters”)
- Experienced as an educator of young children for at least 5 years
- Additional teaching skills piano, art, acting, dance, chess
- Norland/Chiltern diploma is a plus
- Open, imaginative and knowledgeable
- Experience in organizing activities, sport and outings skill either at short notice or planned ahead by destination.
- Friendly, sociable, disciplined, responsible, punctual, accurate, patient, stress resistant.
- Animal lover
- Certified as first aider (can be organized)
- Good computer literacy and facility in use of Microsoft Office
- This is a fully staffed household and a team player is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the child follows a routine that allows for free time, peer interaction, relaxation, Dance Art & Music as well as educational activities.
- Ensure the child’s timetable is adequate and allows for the day to run smoothly.
- Liaise with parent’s teacher and coaches
- Develop the child’s responsibilities and an owned routine
- Accompanying the family when on holiday in the Alps and around the world
- Rotational position with similar counterpart as per the needs of the family
- When in the EU Rotation with the second nanny 1 month/ 1 month.
- 7 days per week when on board or in residence
Salary 4 500 euros net a month.
Paid annual leave 42 days per year
Post on 17/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny
Ad reference : 1254 LD