Live In Nanny/Housekeeper Job offer and Vacancy
A lovely family with 3 children aged 8,6 and 2 based in St. Johns Wood, London, UK, are looking for an experienced full-time nanny/housekeeper to join their pet free and non-smoking home International travel will be required during the summer months for a few weeks at a time.
The candidate will be responsible for the housekeeping and maintenance of their property.
Duties and responsibilities
. Responsible for morning routines including for the kids; breakfast, uniforms, lunch boxes
• Prepare children’s dinner Housekeeping duties including:
• General cleaning and tidy up
• Changing beds laundry, ironing
• Run some errands
• Cook varied and healthy meals for the children and ensure that the kitchen is cleaned up afterwards.
• Keep orders in wardrobes and cupboards • Receive and unpack deliveries, handle returns
• Food shop
• Speak English and Portuguese is a plus • Enjoy cleaning and looking after a house, including laundry and ironing
• Must have the right to work in the UK
. Willing to travel with the family
Schedule 5 days/ week + 3 hours on Saturday Morning 7am – 7pm More information
The position is live-in. Accomodation consists of a private ensuite room, with a private living space and kitchen. Salary Negotiable
Post on 11/09/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny
Ad reference : 1249 LD