Governess Job offer and Vacancy
The family from Riyadh, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is seeking to recruit a Governess.
The dedicated professional we seek for this role will be responsible for the general care giving tasks of 3 children, aged 7, 9 and 13 years but responsibilities are primarily focused on education.
Reporting to the Parents, this role is responsible for the following:
- Education of children in the family home.
- Supervision of the children’s daily work schedule.
- Keeping the classroom neat and tidy.
- Ensuring the children attend and participate in all lessons.
- Reading through set work and preparing future lessons.
- Timetable organization and scheduling to keep school work on track.
- Supervision of the household staff.
The attributes we seek for this pivotal role comprise the following:
- Bachelor or Education qualification and a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Candidates must display a strong general knowledge and be resourceful
- Advanced English language proficiency both written and orally.
- Superior communication skills with common-sense is essential.
- Accommodation: will be accommodated at family home.
- Competitive Salary
Post on 20/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny
Ad reference : 1247 LD