Nanny in Geneva, Switzerland
A young family based in Switzerland is looking for an active and dynamic Nanny to care for a 1-year old girl and help around the house if required (wash dishes, do some shopping, etc, there is cleaning staff for the housekeeping).
The candidate will be hired under a permanent contract but only required to work around 2 weeks per month because the rest of the time the family spend abroad.
When in Switzerland, the family move between Geneva, Lausanne and Gstaad so the candidate will have to accompany them.
The position will be live in, however when the family are not in Switzerland the nanny will be free to go home. Otherwise, they can stay in a beautiful chalet owned by the family in Gstaad.
· Experience with children of similar age
· Fluent English
· Cheerful and energetic person
· Flexible and available
· Happy to help around the house when required
· Happy to work without days off when the family are in Switzerland
Duties and Responsibilities
· Looking after the baby
· Changing nappies, feeding, giving a bath, dressing, bedtime, etc.
· Taking the girl for walks, doing activities with her
· Cooking for the baby
· Cleaning the girl’s clothes and toys
· Washing her bed sheets
· Some help around the house (washing dishes, shopping, vacuum cleaning or loading a washing machine) if required – No heavy cleaning
The candidate has to be available when the family are in Switzerland (around 2 weeks every month)
The schedule will depend on the baby’s routine (from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed)
Salary: 4 000 CHF net/month
Post on 24/12/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference 1245 LD