Maternity Nurse Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
A professional UHNW family residing in Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman require the employment of a full time Maternity Nurse, with experience & qualifications of an international standard to ensure the wellbeing of their soon to be born baby due date in August 2019.
The family are offering a live in position with priority given to the child’s development, social interaction growth and educational stimulation all appropriate to the child’s age at all times.
The candidates’ extensive experience in working in a private residence, with full proxy parenting & child caring responsibilities will be utilized to its full potential within this excellent opportunity.
Qualified and energetic candidates can expect a competitive package within this live in position _ accommodation provided.
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Honest, reliable and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Child Education, Child Development, Child Care, General Housekeeping & meal preparation when required for the child only.
- Extensive experience in similar position within a private family residence
- High level of experience in nanny duties & maternity care
- Flexible and able to accommodate principle and child’s schedule
- Experience with potty training
- Education orientated and highly skilled
- Qualification in First Aid and CPR training is a must
- Qualification in Maternity Care / Proxy Parenting / Early Childhood Development
- Ability to travel with short notice
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing exceptional care to the child 24/7.
- Feeding the baby and maintaining routines
- Diaper changing
- Bathing and dressing child
- Ensuring child’s safety at all times
- Taking care of baby's clothes (washing, drying, folding, ironing only when housekeeper is unavailable)
- Hygiene and cleanliness of feeding equipment and general cleanliness in baby's surrounds
- Tidiness of baby nursery and playroom
- Emptying nappy bin
- Cleanliness and hygiene of baby’s sleep area, bedding, linen etc.
- Cleanliness and hygiene of baby’s feeding area and kitchen where baby’s meals are prepared.
- Sterilising toys
- Ensuring safe and comfortable sleep for the child
- Providing daily baby exercise
- Informing parents about the baby's routine, daily activity and progress
- Ensuring general health and informing parents regarding any concerns
- Providing daily education and basic fundamentals to parents.
- Organizing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks (children only)
- Preparing ingredients for family meals
- Taking to and collecting children from nursery, primary school, after-school activities
- Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours may be required)
- Preparing and implementing a development in education and social routine
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy social development and interactions
- Teaching good manners and behaviour
- Organizing stimulating activities during children's leisure time
- Creativity, the ability to design fun and educational activities to encourage development
- Patience and understanding
- Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas etc
- Preparing luggage and toys for traveling
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
- Understanding and respect for the family protocols, habits and lifestyle
- Assisting with light housekeeping duties when the housekeeper is unavailable.
- Ensuring family and baby confidentiality and security for the home and child at all times.
- 10 years' experience working as a Maternity Nursing Carer with preference to it being in a private residence
- 30+ years age would be preferred
- Certificate Maternity Nursing & Childcare qualifications
- Fluent English & French
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Schedule is flexible in accordance to the family needs
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
Ad reference : 1242 SA
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny