Full Time Rota Nanny - Live Out - Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
A new rota position is available for a family with 2 children in Santa Barbara, California, US. This position offers a great deal of travel, requiring a flexible nanny who can take flights in and out of the family’s multiple locations. Travel cost is covered.
This position is 1 week on and 1 week off.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar position, likes to plan activities, likes the outdoors and is a team player. Position requires nanny to take sole/shared charge of a 4 year old boy and 1 year 6 months old girl.
- Experience in a similar rota/travelling position
- Ability to work well as part of a team; working in cohesion with other nanny
- Organised and ability to implement a routine
- Communicative with children
- Ability to organise different and exciting activities for children
- Plan outdoor activities
- Ability to travel
- Must be open and communicative with parents
- Positive and willing to learn/adapt
7 days on; 7.30am - 7.30pm
Salary - Negotiable
Ad reference : 1237 LD
Post on 17/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny