Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A HNW French-British family based in Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, is looking for an experienced and qualified full-time English speaking Nanny to take care of their 3-year-old twins (a boy and a girl).
The children are very energetic and curious, they would require a lot of patience, energy and creativity from the Nanny to keep them busy and involved in the activities.
The Nanny will have to be available for travelling within Europe (every two months). There is another French speaking Nanny in the house, so they will have to work in a team.
This is a live-in position, the nanny will be provided with a separate room with own kitchenette and a bathroom.
- 5 or more years of experience working for a private family
- Experience working with multiple kids at the same time
- First Aid certificate is required
- Pedagogical education or Childcare certificate will be a plus
- Medical education would be a plus
- Native or fluent English speaker, French would be a plus
- Trustworthy, responsible and patient
- Friendly, energetic, creative, proactive, passionate about children
- Flexible and available for travelling
- Driving license
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing light snacks for the children
- Assisting in feeding and maintaining children’s routines
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Teaching alphabet and numbers
- Reading books and singing songs for children
- Playing with children, stimulating their development through activities and appropriate educational games
- Organising sports and playing activities
- Taking children to parks, playgrounds, outings and for picnics
- Doing crafts, drawing, molding
- Swimming/playing with children in a pool
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
- Taking children to medical appointments
- Driving children to their preschool curriculums and lessons
- Keeping the children’s room and play area organised at all times
- Sanitising and washing children’s toys
- Managing children’s wardrobes
- Doing children's laundry an ironing
- Preparing children's belongings for travelling
This is a full time live-in position.
Accommodation is provided within the property.
Very good salary for an experienced and professional candidate
Probation period – 1 month
- Monday – Friday (occasionally weekends, when needed)
- Working hours are flexible in accordance with the family needs
Start – Beginning of June 2019
Post on 08/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny
Ad reference : 1234 LD