Travelling Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
French family is looking for a travelling nanny to take care of their 2 years old daughter, the mother is expecting a second child and the candidate will take care of her.
The nanny will be required to live and travel with the family between their properties in Paris, Saint-Tropez, Cannes (France) and Montreal (Canada)
Accommodation will be provided to the nanny for travelling and in Paris, where the family spends the most time.
- Experience required in a similar position in long-term with references
- English, French or Spanish speaking nanny
- Driving licence
- Flexible and available
- Valid passport for travelling
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the girl
- Organizing fun, educational activities that encourage creativity, imagination and social development
- Stimulating the girls’s development and creativity
- Accompanying and picking up the child at the nursery (daily from 9 am - 12 noon)
- Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours)
- Ensuring the nutrition of the child
- Respecting health and safety rules
- Preparation of girl's luggage and equipment for travel
- Travelling with the family
- Informing parents on the children's progress, providing daily feedback
- Working with the nursery nurse
Schedule : From Monday to Friday
Full time position
Accommodation in Paris: Independent flat (bedroom, bathroom and kitchen).
Salary: Very good salary to be defined according to the profile and experiences of the candidates.
Post on 07/11/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference: 1221 PA