Nanny/Housekeeper Job offer and Vacancy
A lovely and dynamic Nanny/Housekeeper is required for a live-in position in Founex, canton Vaud, Switzerland. The tasks include looking after 2 children (age 9 and 12) and 1 dog, and doing light housework. Family is English speaking. They also have a cleaner who works 2 days a week.
This is going to be a full time, long term position.
Start Date: Beginning of December 2018.
- Experience in a similar position
- Good English
- French will be a plus
- Driving licence is a must
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Must love dogs
- Excellent references
- Trustworthy and flexible person
- Cooking skills will be a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the children
- Take them to/from school and activities
- Wash the children’s clothes and toys
- Prepare meals for the children
- Regularly inform the parents about their children’s activities and development
- Taking children to the doctor with parents’ permission
- Babysitting up to two nights a week
- Performing light housekeeping duties such tidying up and organising the house, vacuum cleaning or similar (no heavy cleaning required)
- Running errands
- Looking after the dog_Irish terrier (feeding, walking, etc)
Monday to Friday, approximately 8 hours a day (from 7am to 12 pm, and then from 4 pm to 7 pm)
Accommodation and Car
It is a live-in position. A separate en-suite bedroom and food will be provided. The use of mini car is included. No need for own car. Insurance etc and petrol allowance (for work related journeys) taken care of.
Salary: Negotiable, between 4000 – 5000 CHF net monthly.
AD reference: 1220 LD
Post on 06/11/2018 by Morgan & Mallet Nannies