Russian Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
Family of four seeks a full-time, live-in Russian speaking Nanny to care for two young children, boy 4 y.o., and girl 1 y.o. At the moment the family live in New York City but at the beginning of 2019 they are planning to move to the Bahamas for a permanent residence.
The mother of the children is Russian speaking, and the father is English speaking that is why the nanny must speak both languages.
Start: As soon as possible. Trials will be held in New York.
The family will sponsor a visa and work permit for the right candidate. Accommodation (a separate room) will be provided by the employers.
- Nanny must speak fluent Russian and strong English language/communication skills.
- Must be physically fit, energetic, a strong swimmer and feel comfortable on a boat in the sea and at the beach
- Must be a good driver with a clean driver’s license to drive children to appointments and other activities
- Must be trained/certified in child CPR, first aid and water safety
- Must be willing and able to travel with Family including frequent trips to the United States, travel to UK and other locations
- Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work/travel on major holidays
- Must provide excellent references from similar roles from previous employers
- Available to relocate to the Bahamas for a few years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with the children in Russian
- Run errands including grocery shopping, cooking for children
- Handle laundry and organizing children’s rooms including packing for family travel
- Travel with the family
Schedule: 5 days/week, hours to be discussed. This is a full-time position.
Ad reference : 1218 LD
Post on 17/10/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International