French Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A lovely family based in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom is searching for a French speaking nanny who would help to take care of their two boys (1 year and 4 years old).
The older boy is a real ‘boys boy, he can be quite shy, takes a while for him to warm up. The younger boy is easy going, in a routine, eats well - pretty easy baby.
The family live in Stoke Poges - nearest train station Slough: 15 minutes into London Paddington by train. City of Windsor is 15 minutes by car (4 year old attends kindergarten in Windsor).
The employers offer a lovely self-contained apartment attached to the house (includes own kitchen, bathroom, dining room and living room, Netflix), outdoor pool and gym, lovely walks in surrounding countryside.
Brand new VW Golf/manual car - can be used for personal use also. The parents are looking for someone who wants to be with them long-term (ideally they want consistency for their children).
- Fluent French
- Good level of English
- Experience with toddlers and young children
- Can drive
- Bubbly, confident, friendly, energetic, patient, passionate about children, doesn't mind being outdoors (children love being outside)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the mother take care of the children (shared care)
- Speak to the children in French
- Drive the older boy to /from school
- Play with the children, stimulate their development through activities and games
- Follow hygiene and safety rules
- Communicate with the parents regarding their kids’ progress
Around 35 hour week - weekends free although occasional Saturday evenings needed (will be discussed with lots of notice given)
£300 -£ 400 net/week (could stretch a bit further for the right candidate)
Ad reference : 1214 LD
Post on 24/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International