Governess Job offer and Vacancy
Fluent French and English Governess sought for a girl of 3 in Tangier, Morocco. The child will require full time care of a French speaking candidate with the ability to teach the language during their daily schedule.
The family are looking for an individual (French native tongue) who takes an education approach. Childcare/Education only - no laundry, cooking or shopping.
The family have 3 children in a fully-staffed household, but the role will be focusing on the care of the 3-year-old girl. The ideal candidate is a positive, friendly and dynamic person with experience in a similar role.
Accommodation is a separate bedroom and bathroom with a car available for use. Permanent position, start ASAP.
- French governess who speaks and can teach perfect French
- Trustworthy, honest, caring and child loving person
- Perfect communication skills in English and French
- 3 years' experience working as governess for a private family
- Teaching experience would be a plus
- Some travel with the girl
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Caring for one child
- Overseeing the girl’s well-being and education
- Coaching and motivating the child to improve and learn new skills in etiquette and general protocol
- Evaluating the child and providing feedback on her progress and well being
- Assisting the girl to overcome any educational challenges
- Providing a holistic approach to education and development
- Teaching good manners which meet parent's requirements
- Speaking to and teaching child excellent French
- Informing parents about the progress of their child (keeping a journal)
- Participation in extracurricular activities for children during the summer holidays
- Discussing with the parent all the issues related to the education of the child
- Arranging extracurricular activities (going to a park, visiting leisure centres, playgrounds)
- Schedule is flexible in accordance to the children's activities (approximately 5.5 days/week)
- Very good salary based on experience and qualifications
Ad reference 1210 LD
Post on 13/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International