Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A relaxed and lovely family based in Gstaad, Switzerland is looking for two energetic nannies to look after three children (girl 5 y.o., girl 3 y.o., and boy 3 months old).
One of the nannies will be expected to do light housekeeping work such loading a dishwasher, washing up glasses, grocery shopping, etc. The family employ one full time housekeeper.
The nannies have to be dog-lovers as they will be responsible for walking and taking care of a lovely family dog.
Start: As soon as possible. This is a permanent position.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving licence
- Fluent English
- French will be an advantage
- Good swimmer, sporty person
- Cooking skills will be a plus
- Positive, friendly and caring
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the children
- Taking them to activities
- Stimulating children’s development through activities and games
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Preparing meals for the children and making sure they are properly nourished
- Maintaining the children’s play area
- Regularly informing the parents about the children’s activities and development
- Following the hygiene and safety rules
- Taking the children to the doctor with parents’ permission
- Teaching good manners in relation to parental expectations
- Performing light housekeeping duties when required
- Walking the dog
5 days/week including weekends (days off on Monday and Tuesday/ Wednesday and Thursday)
From 7.30 am to 7.30 pm
One person will have to monitor the children 3 nights a week.
One nanny will be provided with an apartment within the house (with a separate entrance), and another nanny will have a slightly smaller studio flat in another building down the road.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Ad reference 1207 LD
Post by Morgan & Mallet International on 14/08/2018