Travelling Nanny between New York, US, London, UK and South of France
A lovely family based between New York, US, London, UK and the south of France is looking for a travelling nanny for their 2-year-old son and a new baby that will arrive next year.
The nanny must be a native or fluent French speaker and be able to speak some English. The family spends 4 months in New York, 5 months in London and 3 months in the south of France, travelling back and forth.
Accommodation (a separate room with a bathroom) will provided by the family.
This is going to be a full time role. Start ASAP.
- Experience in a similar position
- Native or fluent French speaker
- Conversational English
- Available to travel with the family
- EU passport
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the boy
- Helping the mother with the newborn when it arrives
- Taking the children to activities, accompany them for walks
- Stimulating children’s development through activities and games
- Speaking to the children in French
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Preparing meals for the children and making sure they are properly nourished
- Tidying up the kitchen after use
- Maintaining the children’s play area
- Regularly informing the parents about their children’s activities and development
- Following the hygiene and safety rules
- Taking the children to the doctor with parents’ permission
- Teaching good manners in relation to parental expectations
Salary: Up to £ 900 net/week
Ad reference : 1206 LD