English Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A private family based in the 5th district of Paris, France is looking for an English Nanny (a native English speaker) for their 3 children aged 5, 7 ½ and 10 ½. The candidate has to start in September 2018 (job available from August 29, 2018).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a nanny in private families
- Experience with 2 or 3 children, between 5 and 10 years old
- Native English speaker
- Good ironing skills (ironing children's clothes)
- Skills in cooking, creating healthy and balanced menus for children
- The candidate should be able to listen to the children and understand their needs
- Flexible and available
- Discreet and trustworthy
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the children after school
- Picking up the children from school for lunch during school days
- Speaking to children in English every day
- Helping with school homework in English
- Maintaining, cleaning and upkeep of the children's rooms
- Accompanying children to extra-curricular activities
- Preparing healthy and balanced meals (lunches and dinners)
- Washing, ironing and storage of children’s clothes
- Travelling with the family during some school holidays (one or two weeks per year)
From Monday to Friday (40 working hours):
- 3 days per week from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30p.m.
- One day from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- On Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Flexibility to finish at 8:00 p.m. / 8:30 p.m. if parents come home late
€ 3,000 net per month
Ad reference: 1199PA