Nanny in Rabat, Morocco
Family based in Rabat, Morocco, are looking for a Nanny / Manny to look after their little boys aged 2 years.
The candidate has to speak French, Spanish or English.
The person will be housed on site in an independent apartment, he / she will travel regularly with the family.
The candidate should have experience with young children, and have had long-standing relationships in his/ her previous positions.
It is a live-in position, the person should start as soon as possible.
- Required minimum 5-years’ experience in private families with young children
- Knowledge of first aid practices
- Happy to travel to U.S.A and Europe with the family
- Speak French, Spanish or English
- Person looking for a long term job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Looking after the children
- Ensure the safety as well as the physical and moral comfort of the children (body care, hygiene, mothering)
- Listen to the children permanently
- Various accompaniments, daily walks, activities
- Prepare awakening and development activities
- Create a serene and calm environment
- Traveling with the family regularly
- Preparation of suitcases and equipment for the children
- Organize the social life and the planning of the children
- Stimulate the mind and imagination of the children
- Full-time permanent position
- An A / R ticket paid by the employer once a year for the nanny's holidays
- Insurance and Mutual Supported
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00 and Saturday morning
Furnished and equipped independent apartment nearby
From 4 000,00 euros net per month
Reference: 1198 PA