Travelling Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
An experienced Nanny is required to work for the Royal family of Saudi Arabia and take care of an 18-months old girl. The duties of this role would consist of all the usual nursery duties as well as organizing fun and educational activities for the girl.
This is a fully-staffed household so no cooking, laundry or cleaning would be expected. The nanny would be expected to travel with the family; destinations include the UK, the US and France.
The ideal nanny would be either a native English speaker (other languages will be a plus) or a bilingual French /English speaker, need to be qualified in childcare, and have experience with working in a similar environment.
Start as soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Take care of little girl
· Nursery duties such as changing, feeding and maintaining her routines
· Oversee all her daily activities
· Plan fun and educational activities and outings in various locations worldwide
· Oversee child’s menus and nutrition
· Focus on education and stimulating the child’s development etc.
· Native English speaker /or native French speaker with fluent English
· Childcare qualifications
· Experience in a similar position
· Team player who can work well with other staff
· Honest and discreet
· Warm and loving
The role would be working 6 days per week, 12 hours per day, with flexibility when travelling with the family.
The nanny would be provided with her own en-suite bedroom and bathroom, when travelling the nanny would need to be flexible with the accommodation arrangement.
In the range of 1.200 GBP net per week, negotiable, depending on education and qualification, languages spoken and individual level of experience.
Ad reference: 1197 LD