Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A family based in Central London (St James’s Park) is looking for a positive and committed Live-in Nanny to take care of their 3-year-old daughter.
The girl goes to nursery in the morning and stays there until 12pm.
The right candidate would have enjoyed long-standing relationships with previous employers and preferably have experience of working with children allergic to certain products.
- Experience in a similar position
- Longevity in previous positions
- Fluent English
- British/EU passport
- Preferably experience with allergies
- Calm and patient
- Happy to travel with the family during school holidays
Duties and responsibilities
- Look after the girl and ensure her well-being
- Prepare breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner for the child (taking into account that she is allergic to nuts, eggs and some other products)
- Pick up the girl from school
- Take her to activities (tennis, music, swimming and ballet)
- Help with homework
- Stimulate the girl’s development and imagination
- Organise and wash the toys
- Organise her room is necessary
- Travel with the family
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 8 pm with one hour break
- £2500-3000 net/month
Reference : 1196 LD