Travelling Governess in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A private family based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for a bilingual French/English governess/nanny to take care of their 6-year-old daughter. The right candidate must be caring, gentle and warm, and have relevant educational background.
The family lives in Saudi Arabia but they spend 5 months a year travelling between Paris, London, Switzerland and other places. The household is fully staffed so the governess will have to perform only the child-related duties.
A separate apartment will be provided by the employers In Saudi Arabia and France. For safety reasons the governess may be required to share a hotel room or a yacht cabin with the girl while travelling to the places where the family does not own properties.
Start: As soon as possible
- Teaching or childcare degree (college degree or equivalent)
- Native French speaker
- Fluent English
- Unable to speak or understand Arabic
- Experience in a similar position
- Fun and entertaining person
- Caring and positive attitude
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the girl
- Managing the girl’s calendar
- Organising playdates and activities
- Liaising with teachers and tutors
- Helping with homework
- Stimulating the girls’ development through activities and games
- Organising the girl’s playroom and clothes
- Making sure the girl is properly nourished (no cooking required)
- Regularly informing the parents about the girl’s activities and development
- Following the hygiene and safety rules
- Teaching good manners in relation to parental expectations
- Travelling with the girl
6 day/week. The girl is at school from 7am until 2.30pm. She goes to bed around 8.30-9pm.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on profile.
Ad reference: 1193 LD