Nanny Job offer and Vacancy
A family living near St James’s Park in London is looking for a Nanny/Governess for their two children (a 6-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy).
It is a full-time position as the Nanny will look after the boy in the morning and help the girl with her homework in the afternoon.
Accommodation will not be provided, as it is a live-out position.
- Experience working with children at least for 4 years
- Native English speaker, other languages will be a plus
- Such skills as swimming, singing, playing musical instruments, etc. will be a plus
- Available for travelling
- Ability to cook healthy food for children
- Ability to help with school subjects
- Looking after two children
- Taking the girl from school
- Cooking and feeding the children
- Accompanying children to extracurricular activities, playgrounds, etc.
- Taking care of children’s clothes
- Keeping the children’s area clean and tidy
- Helping the girl with her homework
- Playing different educational games with children
- Communicating with teachers if necessary
- Reporting to the parents regarding their children’s progress
- Travelling with the family when required (several times per year)
- Monday to Friday
- 9 hours per day
Around 45 000 GBP gross per year/ negotiable
Reference: 1183 LD