Travelling Governess in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
A private family based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking for a English Professional Governess to take care of their 4-year-old daughter, her education and environment. The right candidate must be caring, gentle and warm, and have relevant educational background.
The family lives in Saudi Arabia but they spend some time a year travelling between other residences and countries. The household is fully staffed so the governess will have to perform only the child-related duties.
The governess will be required to work with and manage 4 nursing nannies / who work on a morning and evening shift as a team of two on each shift.
Separate accommodation will be provided by the employers in Saudi Arabia and during travels. For safety reasons the governess may be required to share a hotel room or a yacht cabin with the girl while travelling to the places where the family does not own properties.
Start: As soon as possible
- Teaching or childcare degree (college degree or equivalent)
- Native English speaker
- Fluent English _ able to teach English and make this a priority
- Ability to speak or understand Arabic would be an advantage but not required
- Experience in a similar position for more than 5 years
- Fun and entertaining person
- Caring and positive attitude
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the girl
- Managing the girl’s calendar
- Organising playdates and activities
- Liaising with teachers and tutors
- Helping with homework
- Stimulating the girls’ development through activities and games
- Organising the girl’s playroom and clothes
- Making sure the girl is properly nourished (no cooking required)
- Regularly informing the parents about the girl’s activities and development
- Following the hygiene and safety rules
- Teaching good manners in relation to parental expectations
- Travelling with the girl
- Managing rota for nanny nursing staff and their care of the child.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on profile.
Ad reference : 1243 SA
Post on 25/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet Nanny