Travelling Governess in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
A HNW family of four living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is looking for an energetic bilingual Governess for their two children (boys 2 y.o. and 4 y.o.).
The Governess will be required to travel to Western Europe and the Middle East and must speak English and French. There are already two Nannies working for the family.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Start in September – October 2017.
- 4-5 years’ childcare experience
- English and French fluent
- Child friendly
- Available for travelling
- Energetic and creative
Duties and responsibilities
- Giving French and English lessons to the children
- Teaching children good manners and etiquette
- Providing help with homework
- Liaison with the children’s school and teachers
- Regular reporting to the parents on children’s progress
- Travelling with the children when required
6 days per week
3 – 6 months
This is a live-in position (an apartment with an en-suite bathroom will be provided within the property). Accommodation while travelling will be provided.
GBP 5 000 – 6 000 net per month