Nanny in Genolier, Switzerland
An UHNW family with two children (a 3-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy) is looking for two nannies who will be able to alternate child care every two weeks.
The nannies must be dynamic and native English speakers.
The position is available in Genolier (Nyon, Switzerland) on the family property, to be filled as soon as possible. This is a long term position.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a nanny
- Anglo-Saxon person
- Flexible and available
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of children on a daily basis
- Looking after the children and playing with them
- Observing the rules of hygiene and safety in the workplace
- Supervising the children’s educational process and following life rules instilled by parents
- Participating and promoting the children’s development through activities and games
- Every day bathing and dressing
- Organisation of proper nutrition
- Cooking for children healthy and balanced dishes
- Traveling with the family and preparing children's suitcases
- Working as a team and liaising with the other nanny
This is a full time live-in position.
Accommodation is provided within the property.
Between CHF 250 and CHF 300 net per day
2 weeks straight every month for each nanny
Start – ASAP