Nanny in Radlett, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
A lovely family of 4 is looking for a friendly and dynamic nanny to take care of 2 children (girls, 10-months and 7 years old). The nanny will mainly be responsible for the baby as the older daughter goes to nursery and comes back home around 6 pm ( it will be required to pick her up from school).
The right candidate would love children, be able to take initiative and happy to work sole charge.
- Experience with children
- Loving and caring person
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- First Aid certificate
- Driving license
- Fluent English
- Preferably self-employed
- Flexible candidate
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the baby from morning till evening
- Collecting the older girl from the nursery (around 6 pm)
- Stimulating children’s development through activities and games
- Bathing the children
- Preparing healthy meals for children and making sure they are properly nourished
- Washing children’s clothes and bedsheets
- Maintaining the children’s play area, cleaning the toys, tidying their rooms
- Doing shopping for the family if necessary
- Regularly informing the parents about their children’s activities and development
- Following the hygiene and safety rules
- Taking the children to the doctor with parents’ permission
11 hours per day
Preferably a live-out position but accommodation can be provided for the right candidate.
A car can be provided or the candidate may use her / his own car.
Trial period 2 weeks.
Start in February.