Maternity Nurse in Cape Town, South Africa
Family living in Cape Town, South Africa require the employment of a permanent live in Maternity Nurse. The family has a newly born boy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide advice on feeding the baby, bathing, sleeping and clothing
- Set routines for feeding, sleeping and so on.
- Keep all feeding equipment clean, sterilised and fir-for-use
- Assist in changing
- Help the parents to settle feeding and sleeping schedule and procedures
- Participate in baby development
- Teaching and doing massages for the baby
- Provide essential advice for the parents on all aspects of upbringing
- 3 years' experience working as a Maternity Nurse in a private residence
- Childcare, Maternity Nursing & First Aid Certificate
- Fluent English
- Basic cooking skills advantageous
- Valid South African driving licence advantageous
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes
- Schedule is flexible for 6 days/ per week from 7 to 7.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Trial period - 1 month