Babysitter in Cape Town, South Africa
HNW family living in Cape Town is looking for a Babysitter to look after their two children (6 year-old boy and 8 year-old girl). The candidate should speak English fluently, be kind and neat.
This is a live out position. The candidate should be flexible.
- 3 years of experience working as a Babysitter for private families
- Fluent English
- Inventive and creative
- Tidy and organised
- Adhere to bedtime
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking full care of the children
- Playing different types of games (guessing, singing, story-telling, etc.)
- Participating and organising fun activities
- Preparing healthy food
- Putting the children into bed
- Assisting them in dressing
- Keeping the house and play area tidy and organised
- Staying overnight if necessary
- Monday to Friday, occasionally Saturday evenings
- 3pm – 8pm
This is a live out position. Living near a family will be a plus.
Negotiable/depends on the candidate’s profile
Start - ASAP