French Nanny Speaking in Nassau, the Bahamas
A French speaking nanny (with English as well) is required for 2 children, a boy 18 months old and a girl 3 weeks old. The family live in Nassau, the Bahamas. The parents are English speaking, and they have a Spanish housekeeper/nanny at present.
The French speaking nanny would also work alongside the Spanish speaking nanny/housekeeper, and teach French to the children.
The right person must be really active and enjoy spending time outdoors.
The nanny will be provided with a separate bedroom & bathroom. The family will sponsor a visa for the nanny and cover the relocation costs.
This is going to be a full time position. Start: Before January 2019.
· Experience with private families
· Fluent French (preferably a native French speaker)
· Conversational English
· Driving licence
· Able to swim (important)
· Active person who enjoys outdoor activities
· Well organised
· Flexible and easy-going
Duties and Responsibilities
· Taking care of the children (shared care)
· All nursery duties
· Drive the older child to/from school
· Maintain the kids area and toys clean an tidy
· Laundry and ironing of kids’ clothes
· Cook for the children
· Occasional cooking/food preparation for the parents (dinner)
· Play active games with the children
· Handle kids’ social calendar
5-6 days/week (negotiable), between 9 and 11 hours a day. Occasional babysitting.
Salary: Around 900 – 1000 Euro net/week
Ad reference 1216 LD
Post on 09/10/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International