Travelling Nanny in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, USA & Switzerland
An HNW family based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia are looking for a qualified and professional Traveling Nanny to take care of their three -month-old son.
The fluently English speaking nanny will be required to live and travel with the family between properties in USA, UK & Switzerland.
All applicants must adhere to the requirements as set out bellow.
- 5 years' experience working as a Nanny in a similar post _ long term with references
- Passport proving international travel whilst prior employment as a nanny
- Bilingual English & one other European language _ speaking, writing & reading
- Qualification in Child Care, Safety & Education.
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Valid passport for travelling
- Only candidates with long term goals need apply
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing fun, educational activities that encourage creativity, imagination and social development
- Organizing and/or preparing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks in accordance with child's age & dietary requirements.
- Washing & Ironing child’s clothes and bed linen _ when required but not on a permanent basis
- Preparing children for trips, school and extra mural activities
- Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours)
- Preparing and implementing a sleep and eating routine when required
- Ensuring a calm and secure environment for the children at all times
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
- Taking and collecting children from school extra mural activities and play dates
- Preparing for and implementing a school and activities routine
- Informing parents on the children's progress, providing daily feedback
- Preparing luggage, clothing, toys and activities for travel (including medicine, documentation and snacks)
- Cleaning and tidying bedrooms, toys and game rooms
- Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
- Type of contract : Long term/Full time
- Trial period : 1 month
- Working hours : 1 days off per week _ 48 hours on duty per week _ Flexible day off according to traveling schedule
- Live-In position
Ad reference 1211 SA
Post on 14/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International