Maternity Nurse Australian or New Zealand Based for Kuwait City, Kuwait, Arab Peninsula
A professional UHNW family residing in Kuwait City, Kuwait require the employment of a full time Maternity Nurse, with experience & qualifications from Australia or New Zealand, to ensure the wellbeing of their soon to be born baby due date in March 2019.
The couple are offering a live in position with priority given to the child’s development, social interaction growth and educational stimulation all appropriate to the child’s age at all times. A full time Nanny will be in place to assist with all duties & responsibilities)
The candidates’ extensive experience in working in a private residence, with full proxy parenting & child caring responsibilities with housekeeping ability will be utilized to its full potential within this excellent opportunity. Qualified and energetic candidates can expect a competitive package within this live out position.
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Australian or New Zealand experience & qualifications _ Preferably Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Honest, reliable and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Child Education, Child Development, Child Care, General Housekeeping & meal preparation when required for the child only.
- Extensive experience in similar position within a private family residence
- High level of experience in nanny duties & maternity care
- Flexible and able to accommodate principle and child’s schedule
- Experience with potty training
- Education orientated and highly skilled
- Qualification in First Aid and CPR training is a must
- Qualification in Maternity Care / Proxy Parenting / Early Childhood Development
- Ability to travel with short notice
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing exceptional care to the child 24/7.
- Feeding the baby and maintaining routines
- Diaper changing
- Bathing and dressing child
- Ensuring child’s safety at all times
- Taking care of baby's clothes (washing, drying, folding, ironing only when housekeeper is unavailable)
- Hygiene and cleanliness of feeding equipment and general cleanliness in baby's surrounds
- Tidiness of baby nursery and playroom
- Emptying nappy bin
- Cleanliness and hygiene of baby’s sleep area, bedding, linen etc.
- Cleanliness and hygiene of baby’s feeding area and kitchen where baby’s meals are prepared.
- Sterilising toys
- Ensuring safe and comfortable sleep for the child
- Providing daily baby exercise
- Informing parents about the baby's routine, daily activity and progress
- Ensuring general health and informing parents regarding any concerns
- Providing daily education and basic fundamentals to parents.
- Organizing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks (children only)
- Preparing ingredients for family meals
- Taking to and collecting children from nursery, primary school, after-school activities
- Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours may be required)
- Preparing and implementing a development in education and social routine
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy social development and interactions
- Teaching good manners and behaviour
- Organizing stimulating activities during children's leisure time
- Creativity, the ability to design fun and educational activities to encourage development
- Patience and understanding
- Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas etc
- Preparing luggage and toys for traveling
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
- Understanding and respect for the family protocols, habits and lifestyle
- Assisting with light housekeeping duties when the housekeeper is unavailable.
- Ensuring family and baby confidentiality and security for the home and child at all times.
- 10 years' experience working as a Maternity Nursing Carer with preference to it being in a private residence
- 30+ years age would be preferred
- Certificate Maternity Nursing & Childcare qualifications
- Fluent English & French
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Schedule is flexible in accordance to the family needs
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Live in position (private room within residence _ 3 story Villa)
- 12 hour/7 day _ day shift for first month
- 12 hour/6 day _ day shift thereafter
- 1000 GBP per month _ negotiable
Ad reference : 1209 SA
Post on 10/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International