Travelling Nanny in Monte-Carlo, Monaco
An UHNW family based in Monte-Carlo, Monaco are looking for a qualified and professional Traveling Nanny to take care of their three -year-old daughter.
The fluently English & French speaking nanny will be required to live and travel with the family between properties in South Africa, Monaco and Dubai.
All applicants must adhere to the requirements as set out bellow.
- 5 years' experience working as a Nanny in a similar post _ long term with references
- Passport proving international travel whilst prior employment as a nanny
- Bilingual English & French _ speaking, writing & reading
- Driving License
- Qualification in Child Care, Safety & Education.
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Valid passport for travelling
- Only candidates with long term goals need apply
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing fun, educational activities that encourage creativity, imagination and social development
- Organizing and/or preparing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks in accordance with child's age & dietary requirements.
- Washing & Ironing child’s clothes and bed linen _ when required but not on a permanent basis
- Preparing children for trips, school and extra mural activities
- Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours)
- Preparing and implementing a sleep and eating routine when required
- Ensuring a calm and secure environment for the children at all times
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
- Taking and collecting children from school extra mural activities and play dates
- Preparing for and implementing a school and activities routine
- Informing parents on the children's progress, providing daily feedback
- Preparing luggage, clothing, toys and activities for travel (including medicine, documentation and snacks)
- Cleaning and tidying bedrooms, toys and game rooms
- Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
- Type of contract : Long term/Full time
- Trial period : 1 month
- Working hours : 2 days off per week _ 48 hours on duty per week
- Live-In position
Ad reference : 1195 SA