Nanny in Paris, France
A private family, based in in the 5th district of Paris, is looking for an English Nanny to take care of their 2-year-old boy.
The boy goes to nursery several times per week, and in September 2018 he will go to a bilingual school.
There is a housekeeper who cleans the property 3 times per week.
The parents would like the candidate to use the Montessori Method for the boy's education.
- Montessori Training would be a plus
- Native English speaker
- Preferably based close to the family house
- The candidate should be able to listen to the child and understand his needs
- Energetic and dynamic
- Pro-active person
- Flexible and available
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the child safety and well-being (caring for physical and mental health)
- Bathing and dressing the child
- Listening to and following the boy's needs
- Organising various activities and educational games for the child
- Encouraging creativity, imagination and social development
- Supervision of the academic performance and overall development of the child
- Organizing the child's social life (proposing and organising fun activities for boy’s development)
- Taking the boy to extracurricular activities
- Taking the boy for walks
- Maintaining child’s room and play area
- Preparing healthy and balanced meals
- Tidying and organising the kitchen after use
- Regularly informing the parents about their child’s activities and development (activities program, behaviour, progress, possible difficulties)
- Taking the child to and from nursery and school in future
- 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) from 4pm to 9pm, and on Wednesday all day from 8am to 9pm.
- A full day during nursery / school holidays and the days when the child is sick.
- 14-15 euros net per hour
Reference: 1186 PA