Nanny in Boston, United States of America
A high profile family based in Boston is looking for a qualified Nanny to take care of their twins (3 –year-old girls).
The right candidate must be professional, creative and available to travel.
This is live-out position to start as soon as possible.
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny in private families
- Fluent English
- First Aid Certificate
- Degree in childcare
- Able to cook healthy meals for children
- Child friendly
- Able to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the twins on a daily basis
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Cooking meals for children
- Ensuring proper nutrition
- Organising activities for the kids
- Taking the kids to activities and playgrounds
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Maintaining children’s play area
- Traveling with children when required
- Daily reporting to the family about children’s progress
5-6 days per week, 8 hours per day
This is a live-out position.
To be discussed
Reference : 1184 LD