Travelling Nanny in Monaco
An UHNW family with 3 children based in Monaco, Monte Carlo is looking for a qualified and professional Nanny to take care of their 4 ½ -year-old daughter.
- 3 years' experience working as a Nanny in a similar post
- Bilingual English & French
- Driving License
- Qualification in Child Care, Safety & Education.
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Valid passport for travelling
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organizing fun, educational activities that encourage creativity, imagination and social development
• Organizing and/or preparing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks in accordance with child's age & dietary requirements.
• Washing & Ironing child’s clothes and bed linen
• Preparing children for school and extra mural activities
• Babysitting and child minding when required (after hours)
• Preparing and implementing a sleep and eating routine when required
• Ensuring a calm and secure environment for the children at all times
• Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
• Taking and collecting children from school extra mural activities and play dates
• Preparing for and implementing a school and activities routine
• Informing parents on the children's progress, providing daily feedback
• Preparing luggage, clothing, toys and activities for travel (including medicine, documentation and snacks)
• Cleaning and tidying bedrooms, toys and game rooms
• Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays, etc.
• Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
Type of contract : Long term/Full time
Trial period : 1 month
Working hours : From midday to 8.00 pm including week-ends
Salary : 2.500 EUR/net/month
Ad reference : 1180 CA