Travelling Nanny in Monaco
An UHNW Family from Greece is looking for a qualified and professional travelling Nanny to take care of their 2 ½ year old child between Monaco & Greece.
- 3 years' experience working as a Nanny in a similar position
- Bilingual English & French
- Driving License
- Certificate Qualification in Child Care, Safety & Education.
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Valid passport for travelling
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Organizing fun, educational activities that encourage creativity, imagination and social development
- Organizing and/or preparing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks in accordance with child's age & dietary requirements.
- Washing & Ironing child clothes and bed linen.
- Preparing children for school and extra mural activities
- Babysitting and child minding when required (extra hours)
- Preparing and implementing a sleep and eating routine when required
- Ensuring a calm and secure environment for the children at all times
- Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
- Taking and collecting children from school extra mural activities and play dates
- Preparing for and implementing school and activities routine
- Informing parents on the children's progress and daily feedback
- Preparing luggage, clothing, toys and activities for travel (including medicine, documentation and snacks)
- Cleaning and tidying bedrooms, toys and game rooms
- Preparing and organizing for special occasions, such as birthdays etc.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents at all times
- Taking care of a medical protocol (especially at night)
Position to be filled : ASAP
Place of work : Greece & Monaco
Type of contract : Long term/Full time
Trial period : 1 month (renewable)
Working hours : To define
Salary : from 2,800 EUR/net/month
Ad reference : 1178 CA IND123