Governess in London, United-Kingdom
A lovely family based in Holland Park, London, is currently looking for a native English speaking governess / Tutor for their two daughters 4 and 6 years old. The right candidate must be nice, friendly and dynamic. The position is live out.
- Native English speaker
- Experience with private families
- Available to travel with the family during school breaks
- Active and dynamic
- Nice and friendly to kids, pets and all family members
Duties and Responsibilities
- Looking after two girls
- Tutoring core subjects UK Curriculum (Year 1 and Reception currently)
- Organising and attending activities for the girls: parks, theatres, etc
- Organising and attending educational visits: museums, exhibitions, etc
- Organising spare time
- Monitoring and attending extra curriculum clubs/activities
- Planning and reporting to the parents
- International travelling with the family during the school holidays
- Monday to Friday
- 3-4 hours a day in the afternoon after school
- to do a school run in the morning (10 minutes from home to school, always in a taxi) if necessary
- When the children are sick or during the holiday 8 hours a day (from 09am till 06pm)
GBP 32 000 -35 000 gross per year.
The position may be suitable for a tutor as well.
In this case the candidate will work for 3-4 hours 2-3 days per week, and the salary will be paid on an hourly basis.
Ad reference: 1177 LD IND123